dinsdag 2 juni 2009

Reckless mind get busted!


Im so done with cash games, there is this dumm voice in me that tells me to play on and on, taking some chances at higher limits, play 4 tables at the same time. When im playing bad I miss all my hands, get 8, 3 outered all the time and im loosing flips like I am way behind VS AK with KK, AQ vs QQ the ace keeping hitting the board.
Im loosing it, big time. I call all the preflop raises on the SB/BB no matter what I have, and feel the need to suck out some one, just to win one freaking hand! My agression rate is abnormal and some smart guys pick that up and slowplay me where I bluff raise all in at the river.
Then I play some sit and go's but that is getting even worst. I play 3 13us turbo 9 handed sng and I am all in evry hand. I end up getting in 9th place twice and the other one I end up at 7 spot. I move to a higher 60us sng 6 handed and get sucked out, with a set of tens VS open ended str draw and flush draw KQh. I loose.
And there I have it dropping half off my bankroll, with a total lose of nearly 400US. I feel sick, embarist and unsecure hitting the tables once again. There is no controle in No Limit Holdem and I get this feeling I have my good days, but im swinging so hard. It's a shortterm luck factor that will kill me in the long run without a shadow off a doubt.
The next day I changed my mind and from now on I will only play 18/27/45/90 man sng. I withdrawed 200us to punish me for the crapy play. And I won arround 320 US. So thats for sure the game I need to play and my best game to be honnest. Im no cash game player, except on bodog because the competion is so weak.
Main goals for June: WIN, WIN, WIN, WIN, hahahahaha...
45 sng buy in 11/26US
90KO sng buy in 13/26
27 sng buy in 6,50/11/26
Grinding it up to a 1000 us within the next 2 weeks. Im taking the day off today......
Good luck at the tables!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten