zaterdag 30 mei 2009

Cashgames only, from 25-05-09

Check: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxC8ae5is6g

Comments hand 2 and 3:

Comment on hand 2 and 3:

Lets make one thing verry clear, Im not saying or suggesting that I am the best NHL player there is. And I only show the hands that are debatable or where I got lucky. I think in one of my earlier vids I showing some skill (25NL Session verry good).

But I disagree the hands I played (TT and KQo). TT in the BB. The CO is a loose player and he makes the correct preflopraise with JJ. Now if the SB folded, I just flat called, but since SB called the preflopraise I wanted to know where my TT stood, so I double the pot. To get in a heads up situation or taking the pot preflop.

I saw CO player playing a few hands before and I know he is pretty loose opening hands like 10J QJ KJ KQ A10 AJ at best. I think by him just calling my 3-bet (double the pot bet) I put him on low pocked pair or the hands I mentioned above. In that chase my TT are 60/40 ahead.

I'm sure he would have pushed AA, KK, QQ, AK. Okay I get lucky hitting the one outer on the flop, but overall it isn't a bad play against some type of players. And I had some equity to fold on a all in push pf or postflop, and I punished the limper. Not a standard play, but sometimes you know you have an edge.

KQ, in early postion some dumm ass just mini bet like some fixed holdem player. And get 3 callers. Well Im realy sorry but a mini raise from EP? My postion in the BB is the worst postion there is, and thats why I make the 3-bet preflop more as a squeezeplay and getting some value for the hand im holding, to get people out of tha hand and play a bigger pot with less opponents.

The mini raise looked weak to begin with, and I know im behind vs small pocked pairs but its just a flip. And again I want find out were I stand, and I think its wrong to just flat call with so many players in the pot. I wasn't happy do, with the all in push from the button, but since the orginal preflop raiser was deep enough I think its justified to make that call, but its borderline.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten