woensdag 24 juni 2009

Its going well!

Hi,

Im doing pretty well, only I need a job really really fast! I have two job interviews coming up, so I keep my fingers crossed. In this situation I should not play, think or even watch poker, but eeeh! The sit and go's are lame at the moment getting sucked out, make the wrong move or just getting to bored to wait for a good hand to defend and attack with. Not running well on that department, but I keep trying:)

My new home is so great. I have all things for myself and plenty of space in a sort of vacationhouse with plenty of room, seperat badroom, bedroom and kitchen:) And the neighbourhood is upperclass with lots of nature arround it. Yeah I like it over here!

I play fixes holdem 0.10/0.20 just started out today and Im quit impresses with the results so far. The competion is weak and I only have to buy in with 2 us. So that is my major grind for the upcoming weeks ahead of me, when my finacial situation improves I think I keep playing fixed!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten