woensdag 27 mei 2009

Im done playing cash games!

Well I did my best but I dont run as good as I expected to be. Ending up with a profit, as you can see in the graphics. All variants and all limits included playing holdem at full tilt. I made a little run also with stud high, but pretty close wrecked it by playing Razz, still have a lot to do to improve that particular game!

The resluts looks nice but as I mentioned in my earlier post before I was tilting and playing over my head in limits where I have no bankroll to even consider playing them. So I was lucky. I admidd, its a fact! Currently I have no job and no income. I have this struggle that im still unsure what to do with my life and im freaking 30 years old.

However, I'm done for a while playing cash games. But I will play more tourny's in with the last few days I feel I really improved much by winning a lot. See http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/fulltiltpoker/Chanceless/poker/results/5361469ECCF44914BFED66180E3AA991.html?t=2

Im doing really well:)

I withdrawed 600 US today from my ftp account, and still have a bankroll of 265 US on ftp, and transfered 110 US to my bodog account. Starting last week with 20 us on bodog, made it up to 205 US in a few days, tranfered it to ftp and made a total amount this week off: 975 US. But again there where to many times I risked it all, and sometimes it all comes down to one sigle hand, the one I won and from there to be abble to achieve this rollar coast:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-RRDZPTjl0

I will post all about my adventures as a strickly tourny player only (dont think I can leave the cash games alone, but im planning it).


Thanks for reading

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten